Fluent platformer gameplay with intense combat elements, complemented with rough enemy AI, interesting protagonists using different powers, excellent soundtrack, impressive lighting and fancy special effects of occasional anime-style slow motion - that might overload your machine, so watch out - along with experience points system of RPG flavor, all make this wonderful game, but unfortunately, it is a roguelike, so apparently no conclusion or narrative sense of progress!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I got to floor 35. Love this game, play it every day.
So here's my bug catcher review :L
1. Left click: Place block
2. Right Click: remove block
3. 2 Doors can be on top of each other - DONT WORRY THOUGH! You can still enter even though it looks like only one door :L
4. Space spawns the last enemy you saw/ attacked, at the mouse position.
5. Spawning yourself inside a block ( or an enemy ) renders the entity unmovable. You can always free it though.
6. Ratbone's disappearing bone act
That's all for now, I'm out!
Hi there! Your game is sooo cool! I really like the concept for swarmbug, and I was wondering if I could use it and the rollerpig in a game I'm making (with credit of course)? That would be amazing! Even if not, you're truly talented and this game is amazing.
Thank you for your time,